Do something amazing... Skydive for charity
Cardiac Risk in the Young
Book a Skydive
This is an opportunity to complete a solo parachute jump and put yourself in control of the skydive. You will have one day of training for the jump. You will make a solo parachute jump from 3,500 feet on the next jumping day. Your parachute will deploy (open) automatically as soon as you leave the aircraft and you will navigate yourself back to the dropzone for landing.
Please be aware that there are more restrictions than tandem skydives, for example maximum age 54, height/weight restriction but it is more fun!
To read more about static line please see here.
Jump for Free
Minimum Raised £395
BEST PRICE in the UK, never beaten on price with our PRICE GUARANTEE! We'll beat any like for like Tandem Skydive by £10
Call our office to book!
Why jump for us?
Please jump for Cardiac Risk in the Young because with your help we can raise awareness of Young Sudden Cardiac Death and ultimately save young lives
Every week in the UK at least 12 apparently fit and healthy young (35 and under) people die of undiagnosed heart conditions.
CRY strives to prevent these tragedies through:
- Our National Screening Programme
- Funding medical research into young sudden cardiac death
- Developing the CRY Centre for Inherited Cardiovascular Conditions and Sports Cardiology
- Raising awareness of the risk of undetected cardiac conditions in young people
CRY also supports young people diagnosed with life-threatening cardiac conditions through:
- the myheart Network
and those affected by young sudden cardiac death by:
- Offering a fast-track expert cardiac pathology service through the CRY Centre for Cardiac Pathology
- Providing a Bereavement Support Service
- Providing information and literature free of charge
Tandem Skydive Events
There are currently no events scheduled for this charity.